Congratulations to one of our apprentices, Alexandra! She has just walked away with her level 5 diploma and a distinction at level 5 in her Leader in Care apprenticeship standard.
As we start a new academic year, we welcome new apprentices in addition to those continuing with their apprenticeship into this new year.
We wanted to reiterate our expectation, that you all achieve distinctions! Alexandra and many others offered the following throughout their programme:
- Effectively and consistently planned and communicated throughout their programme
- Was punctual and attended regular teaching sessions and tutorials
- Successfully achieved functional skills early in their programme.
- Included and engaged their employer throughout
- Actively participated in quarterly Learning Reviews
- Submitted high standard evidence and assessment.
- Practised what they learnt every day, revised and embedded their learning at work.
- Took time to remember, recollect and recall what they learnt so they could have an impact at work, but also prepare for their End Point Assessment.
As you know from enrolment, and consistently though your tutor, we want you to aim for distinction levels not only with your End Point Assessment but from the start of your programme with all aspects of your programme. Like Alexandra, we want the best for you!
Use our website and social media for regular updates or basic support policies like complaints, etc.
Search Achieving Excellence UK Ltd on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and/or Twitter.
Your Learner Handbook is also a great source of everything you need to know.
Finally, remember you have your tutor, but also Zoe as your Engagement Manager. You also have direct contact with Mike and I as Directors.
We wish you well, recognising programmes like these can be added pressure. However, we assure you that through hard work you can obtain higher levels of knowledge, skills and behaviours.
Good luck, and enjoy your journey!